Tobacco published in December 2016
- Political, macro changes could spur combination.
- Five top flavors are available as pre-filled pods.
- The tobacco trade show aims to deliver a new, value-added experience.
- Denies request to remove one General snus warning.
- What to expect as cigarettes, cigars, smokeless and vapor roll into the year.
- Licenses to be issued based on area daytime population.
- Agency determines certain flavored cigarettes are mislabeled.
- Argue report doesn't include e-cig benefits for adults.
- Raises concerns about use among teenagers.
- Several New York counties endorse T-21 movement.
- The line's three flavors are made with tobacco-free synthetic nicotine.
- Decision on modified risk claim could come in 2018.