Tobacco published in December 2015
- Change will come with three-month education period.
- Education, social media plans debuted this week.
- Each flavor can be purchased in three nicotine levels.
- New index finds brick-and-mortar sales top $1.5 billion annually.
- Emphasis is on heritage, innovation, flavor and quality.
- Retailers must keep abreast of state and local moves, too.
- If shareholders approve, company will be known as Imperial Brands.
- The brand's exclusive additive can be vaped alone or added to any flavor.
- Experts will talk tobacco regs and retail operations.
- Tobacco Talk survey pegs participation at 75 percent.
- Association supports moving back predicate date.
- Product incorporates new technologies in a smaller, sleeker design.