Tobacco published in October 2016
- The move follows the launch of its productivity initiative.
- First application to the FDA could come by end of year.
- Retailers are most intrigued by reduced-risk products.
- Higher bid, other deals could be on horizon.
- The 50-piece display has more than $850 of retail sales value.
- Deal would create a global tobacco and next-gen company.
- Susan Cameron to become executive chairman; Debra Crew named CEO-elect.
- Educational track being added, along with other revamps to the event.
- Limited-edition cigarillos blend sweet grapes and tangy raspberries.
- King Maker Marketing deal to close in November.
- New flavor combines cool undertones of peppermint and spearmint.
- Age limits, taxes continue to dominate measures.