- The chewing gum is an alternative to liquid caffeinated products.
- Brand targets on-the-go, well-being-focused millennial consumers.
- Beer brand is also debuting its first "full bottle" makeover.
- Bone broths and soups feature a sipping lid.
- Direct-plumbed solution ensures safe handling of fryer waste oil.
- Chocolate-dipped marshmallow chicks aim for adult appeal.
- Limited-time variety blends chocolate and cream cheese frosting flavors.
- Consumers only need to download the Affiniti Consumer Mobile App.
- Soft-baked filled snacks are new from the Teddy Grahams brand.
- Updated and expanded line is powered by natural citric extracts.
- Brew is now available in 12-ounce can six-packs and 22-ounce bottles.
- Labels can include high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.