Foodservice published in April 2016
- Interactions with food industry legends inspire c-store retailers.
- NPD: 110M more combo meal deal orders placed.
- Loop Neighborhood Stores parent hopes to improve foodservice operations.
- Refill promotion runs May 4 to July 31.
- Cumberland Farms offered free drinks with snack buy.
- "Make It Yours" and "Sprinkles & Drizzles" kits offer customization.
- Understand the needs and wants of consumers and cater to them.
- "Ugly Cry" TV spot promotes the launch in select markets.
- Data analysis and loyalty programs help boost repeat business.
- Retailer believes in "convenience restaurant" format.
- Clear containers made of 50 percent post-consumer recycled bottles.
- The $25M deal includes 50 locations.