You are here
ALTOONA, Pa. – Sheetz Inc. is celebrating being voted the third Best Place to Work in North Carolina with a tour of celebrations that includes multiple stops today at stores within the state.
The Sheetz Prize Patrol, which includes Executive Vice President of Marketing Louie Sheetz, Regional Director Adam Sheetz and other Sheetz planning team members, is making stops in Winston-Salem, Mocksville, Mt. Airy, Dobson, Kernersville, Walkertown, Yadkinville and King.
"Our people are the key to our success. Other companies may try and duplicate our offer or our store design, but they can't duplicate our people," Sheetz President and CEO Stan Sheetz said. "It is a great honor to know they enjoy coming to work so much every day that they would vote for Sheetz as the best."
Store teams and their customers have been partying at various stores for the last three weeks, with the ultimate goal being to celebrate at all 56 North Carolina Sheetz stores, according to the announcement.
The schedule for today's celebration tour is:
- 8:50 a.m. -- 2905 Rockford St., Mt. Airy
- 9:40 a.m. -- 119 S. Main St., Graham
- 10:40 a.m. -- 805 S. State St., Yadkinville
- 11:40 a.m. -- 1449 Yadkinville Road, Mocksville
- 12:40 a.m. -- 2505 Somerset Center Drive, Winston-Salem
- 1:30 p.m. -- 12290 N. NC Highway 150, Winston-Salem
- 2:30 p.m. -- 1400 NC Highway 66 South, Kernersville
- 3:25 p.m. -- 790 N. Main St., Kernersville
- 4:15 p.m. -- 5198 Reidsville Road, Walkertown
- 5:15 p.m. -- 703 E. King St., King
Arrival times are subject to change depending on travel.
Family-owned Sheetz Inc. is based in Altoona, Pa., and operates 450 convenience stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and North Carolina.