You are here
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J. -- Quick Chek, a chain of more than 100 fresh-food store locations throughout New Jersey and southern New York, is publicizing its new "Quick Chek-List" of tips to help control consumers' everyday spending without sacrificing in the new year.
The following five-item list brings each idea back to a company product:
1. Buy Affordable Coffee: Opt for a hot cup of Quick Chek's coffee on your way to work. With its 20-minute freshness guarantee, the famed brew will certainly get you through the morning's rush hour without breaking the bank.
2. Must-Have Morning Meal: There's no excuse to skip breakfast when money-saving breakfast combo deals exist. Now, pairing a Quick Chek coffee with a freshly made breakfast sandwich helps start the day with plenty of energy along with plenty of money leftover for lunch.
3. Lunch for Less: Forgo waiting in line at expensive restaurants during your one-hour lunch break. With a broad array of affordable menu choices including fresh salads, signature soups, made-to-order subs and wraps, and now new chicken sandwiches, Quick Chek is the ultimate lunch spot for 2009.
4. Economical Entertaining: It's football playoff season and the big game will be here sooner than you think. Visit Quick Chek not only for sodas and snacks to enjoy in front of all the action, but for affordable party platters including Wrap Sandwich Platters, Choice Cheese Trays and Antipasto that will please the hungriest of football friends.
5. Get on the Fresh List: For even more savings including coupons and information about monthly special offers and contests, visit www.quick-chek.com to join the Quick Chek Fresh List.