NINE MILE FALLS, Wash. -- Shell Oil. Co. is helping customers hit the slopes this season by providing Ski Free discounts at participating stations in seven states. Ski Free is an ongoing promotional partnership with ski resorts that provides customers with a free lift ticket when they purchase 10 gallons or more of Shell fuel at participating stations.
According to Shell, more than 40 ski resorts located in California, Colorado, Michigan and Oregon have partnered with Shell stations located throughout these states. Participating stations are also located in Nevada, Washington and Wisconsin.
Here is how the Ski Free discount works:
- Purchase at least 10 gallons of Shell fuel.
- Read and accept the Ski Free voucher terms and conditions by printing and signing the voucher.
- The Shell station attendant stamps the voucher and the gas receipt.
- Take the stamped voucher and gas receipt to the ski resort lift ticket window.
- Purchase an adult lift ticket at full price and receive a second ticket for free.
- Use the purchased lift ticket and the free ticket in the same day.
- Both guests must be present at the lift ticket window at the time of redemption.
Ski Free vouchers are only redeemable at the resorts listed on the voucher, so customers must purchase Shell fuel in the state they wish to ski, the company noted. Nevada Shell stations will provide California Ski Free vouchers, Wisconsin stations will provide Michigan vouchers and Washington stations will provide Northwest vouchers.
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, and the offer ends April 19, 2013 or until the resort closes for the season. Shell asks customers to contact resorts directly for their policies.