You are here
EATON, Ohio -- Henny Penny, the foodservice equipment maker based here, announced a major reorganization and a number of promotions within the company. All changes are being made to reinforce the manufacturer's strong reputation for quality products and expert, global service to its customers, according to Henny Penny President Rob Connelly.
"As we continue to grow these structural alignments and promotions will bolster Henny Penny's industry-leading customer focus and position us well for future growth," said Connelly when announcing these changes. "I'm confident these changes will enhance Henny Penny's ability to delight our customers with great products and exceptional support."
The changes and promotions are as follows:
• Art Harlan is being promoted to executive vice president.
• Jeff Kincer is being promoted to the new role of vice president of engineering and operations.
• Andy Shang has been hired as director of engineering.
• Tim Crammer is being promoted to the new role of vice president of marketing and services.
• Todd Hennigan is being promoted to director of technical services.
• Barb Coots is being promoted to director of marketing.
• Jim Anglin is being promoted to manager, product development and innovation