You are here
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Convenience Store News' 7th Annual Store Design Contest is drawing to a close, with two weeks left to submit your new build or redesign to win. The entry period ends on July 1.
Awards will be presented in six different categories, based on the size of the project and overall look of the store. All entries will be judged on criteria such as innovation, creativity and the positive impact of the design and/or remodel on the retailer’s overall business.
This year's award categories include:
• Best Original Store Design (a new build)
• Best Interior Design (a new build)
• Best Low-Cost Remodel (less than $100,000)
• Best Mid-Budget Remodel ($100,000 to $250,000)
• "The Sky's the Limit" Remodel (more than $250,000)
• Best "Green" Design
Winners will be featured in future issues of Convenience Store News and Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner.
To be eligible for this year’s contest, new construction and remodels must have taken place between January 2011 and February 2012. Click here to view the contest rules and download an entry form.