You are here
ROCKLAND, Mass. -- Tedeschi Food Shops Inc. is catering to customers who want better-for-you options. To appeal to this wave of healthy eaters, the New England convenience store chain debuted its new "400 Calories or Less" menu.
With 25 meals and snacks to choose from that range from 50 to 400 calories each, the healthy options menu is "big on taste, but light on the waist," noted the company.
Menu items include:
- Two English muffin breakfast sandwiches;
- Three hearty sandwich varieties, Gourmet Turkey, Cajun Turkey and Buffalo Chicken, on 12-grain wheat;
- Caesar, garden and pasta salads;
- Flavorful chicken and rice combinations such as Chicken Tikka Masala & Saffron and Chicken Vindaloo & Lemon Rice;
- Saag Panner, an Indian dish made with spinach and cheese;
- Four varieties of sushi rolls;
- Fresh fruit cups and carrots and celery sticks with a dip cup; and
- Hard-boiled eggs with crackers.
Tedeschi Food Shops is a family-owned and -operated convenience store chain based in Rockland, Mass. The company’s portfolio consists of 191 stores in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.