You are here
WACO, Texas – Susser Holdings Corp. opened its first Stripes convenience store in the Waco market today, according to a report by the Waco Tribune-Herald. Located at the corner of New Road and Bagby Avenue, the 6,844-square-foot store includes a Laredo Taco Co. restaurant featuring fresh foods and hand-rolled tortillas.
The store, which broke ground last April, is the first of several Stripes stores planned to open in and around Waco, as CSNews Online previously reported. Future store locations include:
- 603 S. Valley Mills Drive;
- Sun Valley Boulevard and Bagby Avenue;
- U.S. Highway 77 and Primrose Drive;
- South 27th Street and Franklin Avenue;
- China Spring and Flat Rock roads;
- China Spring Road at Farm to Market Road 185; and
- State Highway 6 at FM 185.
Construction or land clearing has already begun at some of these sites, the news outlet reported.