Better4U Gluten Free Sprouted Ancient Grains Pizzas are the first gluten free pizzas made with sprouted grains; now available in supermarket freezers.
STAFFORD, Va. -- The National Association of Shell Marketers (NASM) named Paul Schmuckal its chairman for 2014.
Schmuckal, operator of Schmuckal Oil Co. in Traverse City, Mich., has served on the boards of the Grand Traverse Bay YMCA, the Munson Hospital System, Grand Traverse Area Catholic Schools and the Michigan Petroleum Association, where he served as president. In addition, he has served as president of the Notre Dame Club of both Boston and Northern Michigan.
Schmuckal holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Notre Dame; a master's of business administration in finance from Boston University; and a master of science in taxation from Bentley College.
Other members of NASM’s 2014 board include:
- Ex-officio past chairman: John Cook, Geo. H. Green Oil Inc., Fairburn, Ga.
- Vice chairman: Joe Balestreri, Southern Counties Oil Co., Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Treasurer: Valerie Kelley Amsden, Kelley Fuels Inc., Shakopee, Minn.
- Corporate secretary: Greg Engelbart, Buckeye Energy Services LLC, Emmaus, Pa.
- Stacey Fineburg, Consumers Petroleum Corp., Trenton, N.J.
- Mickey Jamal, CPD Energy Corp., New Paltz, N.Y.
- Steve Roach, R.M. Roach & Sons Inc., Martinsburg, W.V.
- Jim Emmart, Emmart Oil Co., Winchester, Va.
- Mike Segrest, The Spencer Cos., Huntsville, Ala.
North central region:
- Randy Dooley, Dooley's Petroleum Inc., Murdock, Minn.
South central region:
- Gary Garrison, Fred Garrison Oil Co., Plainview, Texas
- Sultan Poonawala, Empire Petroleum Partners LLC, Dallas
- Lila Leathers-Fitz, Leathers Enterprises Inc., Gresham, Ore.
- Sam Anabi, Anabi Oil Corp., Upland, Calif.
- David Tooley, Tooley Oil Co., Sacramento, Calif.