Market Research published in March 2016
- National average was $1.86 per gallon during this time.
- They are not yet a serious contender in grocery sector.
- Nielsen data shows protein bars are experiencing biggest sales gain.
- CSNews’ parent company and DePaul University partnering on the research.
- Spring tends to trigger increases at the pump.
- They account for 27 percent of new product launches.
- Freshness, small portions among key opportunities.
- QSRs boost overall traffic despite fourth-quarter slowdowns.
- Platform may change the trajectory of smoking.
- Mintel: Its health benefits present an opportunity for the snack category.
- Still, drivers should see relative savings due to current supply level.