Market Research published in December 2015
- The industry recovers visits lost during the recession.
- National average is $1.99 as of Dec. 28.
- Retailers can learn from a variety of encouraging and concerning facts.
- Some consumers will buy products that are doomed to flop.
- Americans enjoying lowest rate since early 2009.
- New index finds brick-and-mortar sales top $1.5 billion annually.
- Changes in technology and food consumption to shape the industry.
- Consumers are most interested in holiday treats.
- Study: The alternative fuel is becoming much more “appealing.”
- Unit sales growing faster than dollar sales in c-store market.
- Sales of popcorn, health bars and more are on the rise.
- Consumers want online shopping-like experience.