- Anti-smoking measure goes into partial effect in 2012 and full effect by 2015.
- The agency's Center for Tobacco Products launched a Web site with links to resources.
The simplest things go a long way to building a customer base.
- The bills are aimed at restricting sales to minors.
- Bill fails to get through state finance committee.
- Measure would levy tax at wholesale level before sales to retail outlets on reservations.
The maker of Newport brand cigarettes cites conflict of interest among FDA committee.
Dr. Lawrence Deyton, director of the FDA's Center for Tobacco Products, will address the association's May meeting.
The move marks PM USA's move introduction of Marlboro and Skoal smokeless tobacco sticks.
The government's suggested statements come in a lawsuit against tobacco companies dating back to 1999.
That part of the company’s business saw a 49 percent spike in the fourth quarter.
- Tobaccoreporter.com: Both of the introduced measures call for the establishment of a special state licensing program whereby businesses would apply to the State Liquor Control Board for endorsement as either a cigar lounge or retail tobacconist.