Tobacco published in September 2015
- Agency urges for child-resistant packaging.
- Japan Tobacco Group enters into the $5-billion pact.
- Industry insiders: product technology is advancing, but not fast enough.
- Talks said to involve Natural American Spirit for $5B.
- Company will pilot next gen products in 2016.
- Collaboration runs through 2022.
- The company is also named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
- Official stamp color was reportedly changed without notice Sept. 1.
- The tobacco company is exploring all options.
- Denver retailer will open two sites in Colorado Springs.
- Camel Crush Bold among the items included in the orders.
- New flavor profile joins vanilla and natural tobacco tastes.