Tobacco published in July 2016
- The numbers are moving back to historical trends.
- The FDA and tobacco player resolve the issue of "mild."
- Traffic brand reached backbars in June.
- Focuses on innovation, deeming rule provisions.
- Analyst thinks nationwide legalization is not that far off.
- Urges flexibility with product review timeline.
- Consumers continue to trade up to premium brands.
- CDA webinar provides look at the state of the industry.
- Universally engineered for use with e-hookah and e-cigarettes.
- LD brand is testing in the Carolinas.
- Grandfather date, user fees are points of contention.
- Line reintroduced with new flavors and improved packaging.