Tobacco published in June 2016
- Measure fails to reach a vote in the state Assembly.
- V2 survey also finds nearly 40 percent are dual users.
- Webinar is latest to help industry with deeming rule.
- Lawsuit says many products will be forced from market in next two years.
- Lemon mango cigarillos are back for a limited time.
- The four flavor profiles are inspired by the city's tastes.
- V2 survey finds 44 percent didn't know about the deeming rule.
- With more income at their disposal, tobacco users came back to cigarettes
- New flavor profiles include Grape and Berry.
- Education is an immediate priority.
- Measure changes definition of tobacco retail location.
- OMB deleted prohibition from FDA's proposal.