Tobacco published in April 2016
- He says Congress should make decisions, not states.
- Mitch Zeller's NATO Show address' theme was dialogue.
- The number with restrictions now is 43.
- Increase will take local taxes into account.
- Small footprint provides high visibility for impulse e-liquid purchases.
- Newport manufacturing shift to conclude midyear.
- Insights, new products greet attendees at the tobacco event.
- CTP director addresses crowd at 2016 NATO Show.
- Wells Fargo survey finds customers are returning to traditional tobacco products.
- NATO Show day one looks at legislation, cigar segment.
- Full Congress still needs to approve bill.
- Median sales for top 10 launches were $18.6 million.