Tobacco published in March 2016
- Wine and peach flavor profiles join the brand's portfolio.
- Regulation was approved in December.
- Vape shops, legal buying age and taxes under review.
- Methods include levy on liquid, wholesale price.
- Traditional tobacco shared the spotlight with the latest in vapor.
- Only 17 percent say they shouldn't be regulated.
- Move quietly began three to four years ago.
- Platform may change the trajectory of smoking.
- Pocket-friendly device uses Bluetooth and can be linked to mobile app.
- Measure awaits Gov. Brown's signature.
- "Be The First" initiative is directed at young people.
- Limited-edition cigarillo delivers a blast of cherry taste.