Tobacco published in February 2016
- Company may consider smaller deals in Asia, Africa.
- Fun, colorful designs are available for a suggested retail price of $1.19.
- Robert Califf faces unfinished tobacco regulations.
- Premium, American-made liquid vapor features HydraVape Technology.
- Industry still waits for federal action on the FDA deeming rule.
- Many now make their purchases at gas stations.
- Supplier subscribes to a “Right Items in the Right Stores” balanced strategy.
- Both new flavor profiles are available in regular and wides.
- Line brings back Wild Rush variety and introduces White Grape.
- Newport integration, product innovation drove 2015.
- Challenge involved Orton Oil Co. and the FDA.
- Scripto line includes 28 different school designs.