Tobacco published in November 2016
- Prepackaged displays are sized to fit various retail counter setups.
- Acquisition will give it four chewing tobacco brands.
- British American Tobacco may be willing to go up from its $47B proposal.
- Tobacco-free pouch provides a smoke-, spit- and leaf-free experience.
- Organization will accelerate marketplace momentum, long-term growth.
- Voters pull lever on tax proposals in four states.
- RAI, ITG Brands and Liggett Vector take hikes.
- Move equals 8 cents per pack across portfolio.
- Move comes as tobacco landscape could get more competitive.
- Device responds to the consumer's rate of inhalation.
- Ballot question proposes $1.75-per-pack hike.
- "This Free Life" launched in 12 markets this spring.