Tobacco published in November 2015
- British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco named as possible buyers.
- ImageWorks is replacing the traditional fluorescent illumination.
- Research was conducted in a replicated c-store.
- New study puts retailer failure to check ID at 38 percent.
- The once limited-time offer is now an everyday item.
- Spot You More system delivers digital coupons and promotions with ease.
- CSNews webcast analyzes current state of the back bar.
- Tobacco company unveils four "truly game-changing innovations" in vapor.
- Limited-edition flavor is first in Natural Rolled Leaf Cigars line.
- Increases of 7 cents per pack across most brands go into effect.
- Authorization is first under the premarket tobacco application pathway.
- Alternatives to traditional tobacco products were prevalent.