Tobacco published in October 2015
- Complaints are first No-Tobacco-Sale Order actions.
- Marlboro brand sees new line extension, mobile app.
- CEO cites Newport brand momentum as a major highlight.
- Low gas prices fuel uptrading to premium.
- Four new varieties are now available nationwide.
- They also urge against moving the grandfather date for new products.
- Limited-edition cigarillo blends flavors of sweet fruits and watermelon.
- OMB has 90 days to review final federal agency rules.
- Agency is seeking clearance from OMB to proceed.
- Vapor, tobacco machinery will be among exhibitors.
- Webcast is Nov. 17 at 2 p.m.
- The agency is still mum on final deeming rule.