Tobacco published in January 2017
- TPE 2017 panel looks at the No. 1 in-store category.
- Education, evolution and engagement can lead to success.
- TPE 2017 event examines the state of the industry.
- Heat-not-burn product is awaiting U.S. approval.
- Says "The Real Cost" kept 350K youth from smoking.
- Hawaii and California have the higher age already.
- Cigar warning requirements go into effect May 10, 2018.
- Deal expands reach for both tobacco companies.
- OTP will remain a bright spot as cigarettes and e-cigarettes dim.
- Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- $49B deal expected to close in the third quarter.
- The newest cigarillo blend delivers a tangy, smooth and sweet taste.