Tobacco published in January 2016
- Barrington talks vapor, minimum buying age for tobacco products.
- E-cigarette company has a $1.2B valuation.
- "Leaner" company looks to realize $300M in savings by end of 2017.
- Also seeks MRTP approval for a low-nicotine brand.
- Changes afoot in Fla., Ill., Mass., N.J., N.M. and more.
- Rebound comes as vapor segment moderates.
- Armor Facet windproof lighter introduces a new method of engraving.
- Rebound in cigarettes expected to continue, but at a slightly lower rate.
- Case revolved around TPSAC members.
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Co. retains rights in the U.S.
- Retailers must move over all grocery, tobacco purchases.
- Dollar sales growing faster than unit sales, Nielsen data shows.