You are here
HOUSTON — The National Diversity Council (NDC) announced the Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas for 2015. This annual list honors the female executives, influencers and achievers impacting the oil and gas industry today.
Selection of the winners was based on the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession;
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization;
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise;
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of women in the industry;
- Operates with the highest integrity and ethical behavior; and
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship.
"The 2015 Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Oil and Gas features the highest caliber of female leadership within the oil and gas industry," stated Dennis Kennedy, founder and CEO of the National Diversity Council. "The NDC is honored to feature such a powerful group of inspirational women."
Executives recognized on this year's list include:
- Deborah G. Adams, SVP, HSE, projects & procurement, Phillips 66
- Lydia I. Beebe, corporate secretary & CGO, Chevron Corp.
- Beth Bowman, SVP, West Region, Shell Energy North America
- Ursula M. Burns, board of directors, Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Zhanna Golodryga, SVP, services & CIO, Hess Corp.
- Kelli M. Hammock, SVP, administration, Murphy Oil Corp.
- Janet Langford Kelly, SVP, general counsel, ConocoPhillips Co.
- Sylvia Kerrigan, EVP, general counsel & secretary, Marathon Petroleum Corp.
- Katrina Landis, EVP, corporate business activities, BP
- Kim Lubel, CEO & chairman, CST Brands Inc.
- Donna Titzman, SVP & treasurer, Valero LP
- Cathy L. Tompkins, SVP, information technology & CIO, Chesapeake Energy
- Cynthia Warner, EVP, strategy & business development, Tesoro Corp.
Established in 2008, the National Diversity Council is a nonprofit organization that is committed to fostering a learning environment for organizations to grow in their knowledge of diversity and inclusion. NDC affords opportunities for organizations to share best practices and learn from top corporate leaders in the areas of diversity and inclusion.