Foodservice published in December 2015
- The industry recovers visits lost during the recession.
- These bite-size cubes are dusted in a smoky chipotle seasoning.
- New stores, remodels are on tap as retailer meets changing needs.
- ‘Pumpkincredible’ program was a fall-season hit.
- Its Basket Meals crack the code on the dinner daypart.
- Chain refreshed its frozen beverage offering.
- Stuffed hash brown patties can be served as a snack or mini meal.
- Chain promises coffeehouse coffee without the coffeehouse.
- Iced options can extend coffee’s presence throughout the 24-hour cycle.
- Product joins Pierre Signatures premium sandwich line.
- QT Kitchens positions retailer among best-in-class.
- Facility includes R&D food labs and test kitchens.