Stagnito Business Information knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Questions regarding this privacy statement should be emailed to Stagnito Business Information client services. By visiting Stagnito BusinessInformation.com or its affiliated websites, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION GATHER?
- We receive and store any information you enter on our web sites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- We use the information that we gather for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our online store, notifying you of new products and services, conducting market research on the design, construction and food retail industries, and otherwise communicating with you.
- We participate in multiple ad networks. When you visit our websites, these networks place a cookie on your browser. These cookies contain no Personally Identifiable Information (PII). They identify you as a visitor to our website, and allows Stagnito Business Information or our clients to display relevant advertising to you both on our site, and after you leave our site on ad placements throughout the ad networks’ participating websites. To opt out of the targeted advertising provided by Stagnito Business Information, please visit the National Advertising Initiative opt-out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
NEWSLETTERS, EMAIL ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND POSTAL MAIL
- We offer a number of free newsletters and news broadcasts to share content information about our site, our products, and our services with interested users.
- Recipients may cancel their free e-mail subscriptions by following the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter or email.
DOES STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
- We share customer information with trusted agents who work on our behalf for data processing, order fulfillment and targeted ad serving.
- Stagnito Business Information may send offers on behalf of our carefully selected business partners. Keep in mind that if you take advantage of an offer from a Stagnito Business Information business partner and become their customer, they may independently wish to send offers to you. In this case, you will need to inform them separately if you wish to decline receiving future offers from them.
- We release customer information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Stagnito Business Information, our users, or others.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We work to protect the security of your personal and financial information during e-commerce transmissions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the nameplate of your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, but you may not be able to make an online purchase or take advantage of certain features, such as free e-newsletters, free subscriptions, free trial subscriptions, or other promotional offers.
- If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail or postal mail from us, please contact client services.
- If you do not want to view targeted advertisements on our site or through our participating ad networks, please opt out at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS If you choose to visit StagnitoBusinessInformation.com or any other Stagnito Business Information-owned or operated web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this privacy statement and our conditions of use (detailed below), including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of appropriate laws. If you have any concern about privacy at StagnitoBusinessInformation.com, please send us a thorough description to client services, and we will try to resolve it. Our industry changes constantly. This statement and the conditions of use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the privacy statement in effect at the time of use.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT No one under the age of 13 should provide any personal information. As a practice, Stagnito Business Information does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete this information from our database as quickly as possible.
CONDITIONS OF USE Stagnito Business Information and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit a Stagnito Business Information web site, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Stagnito Business Information service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Stagnito Business Information or StagnitoBusinessInformation.com, whether or not included in the StagnitoBusinessInformation.com web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you visit a Stagnito Business Information web site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHT All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Stagnito Business Information or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Stagnito Business Information and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS Stagnito Business Information grants you a limited license to access Stagnito Business Information web sites and make personal use of the sites and not to download (other than page caching) or modify them, or any portion of them, except with express written consent of Stagnito Business Information. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site or any other Stagnito Business Informationsite may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Stagnito Business Information. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Stagnito Business Information and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Stagnito Business Information's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Stagnito Business Information. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Stagnito Business Information. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to a Stagnito Business Information web page so long as: 1) the link does not portray Stagnito Business Information, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter or 2) the link does not subvert or bypass Stagnito Business Information's right to collect payment for subscribed or purchased materials. You may not use any Stagnito Business Information logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express permission.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS Stagnito Business Information will attempt to ensure that Stagnito Business Information -controlled product descriptions and other online content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, and error-free. If a product offered by Stagnito Business Information itself is not as described, you may return the product to us for a full refund, no questions asked.
APPLICABLE LAW By visiting a Stagnito Business Information web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Stagnito Business Information or its affiliates.
CONTACTING STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of Stagnito Business Information with respect to personal information, or your dealings with our web properties, you may email client services, call us at 224-632-8200, or write to:
Stagnito Business Information Client Services
Attn.: Privacy Statement
570 Lake Cook Rd, Suite 310
Deerfield IL 60015