You are here
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- The next two months will be busy ones for Pilot Flying J as it plans to opens seven new locations in June and July.
The new travel centers and travel plazas on the drawing board for this summer are:
- Pilot Travel Center in Cleveland, Tenn., off Interstate 75 at exit 20.
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Anna, Texas, off Highway 75 at exit 48.
- Pilot Travel Center in Murdo, S.D., off Interstate 90 at exit 192.
- Pilot Travel Center in Ferndale, Wash., off Interstate 5 at exit 262.
- Pilot Travel Center in Klamath Falls, Ore., at 3817 N. Highway 97.
- Pilot Travel Center in Sioux City, Iowa, off Interstate 29 at exit 143.
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Nanton, Alberta, Canada, at 2810 21st Ave.
"Pilot Flying J is always on the lookout for new store locations that will add to our North American network in order to better serve our customers," said Pilot Flying J CEO Jimmy Haslam. "As the driver-driven company, the convenience of our customers is always a top priority, and their needs largely drive the business decisions of the company."
The new locations will feature gas and diesel fuel, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) at the pump, food and beverage options, clean restrooms, showers, and other merchandise and services for professional drivers and the motoring public.
The seven new locations are part of the network of more than 600 travel centers and travel plazas in the Pilot Flying J family, which serves more than 1.3 million customers every day across the U.S. and Canada. All Pilot Flying J locations honor the MyRewards loyalty card.