You are here
Joseph Monroe was named senior vice president of supply and distribution for Tesoro Refining and Marketing Co., a subsidiary of San Antonio-based Tesoro Petroleum Corp.
Keith Morrow (pictured), 7-Eleven Inc.'s vice president of information systems, has been chosen as one of 13 senior technology executives to receive the first "CIO/IT Leadership and Innovation Award" presented by Executive Technology magazine.
Fleming Cos. announced Rob Allen has joined the company as executive vice president and president of convenience distribution. In this new position, Allen leads Fleming's national piece-pick distribution network serving convenience-oriented retail customers across the country.
Tom Gerrity was named vice president of independent national convenience store broker TNT Marketing Inc. Gerrity has more than 20 years of convenience store experience with 7-Eleven Inc. and Everyday Convenience Stores.
Ruiz Food Products announced the appointment of John Signorino to the position of president and CEO.
Cinnabon Inc., a subsidiary of Atlanta-based AFC Enterprises Inc. reported Gregg Kaplan has resigned as president to pursue other business opportunities. Cinnabon's Chief Operating Officer, Chris Elliott, will assume Kaplan's duties until a replacement is found.
Jaret International (CS) Inc., a subsidiary of London-based Cadbury Schweppes plc, named Sue Wall vice president of marketing and appointed her to the confectionery company's Board of Directors.
Jaret also named three members to its national sales team: They are:
* Mike Anderson, Southeastern Regional Sales Manager;
* Jeff Fryzel, National Convenience Trade Channel Manager;
* Bill Parsons, Western Regional Sales Manager.
Mike Cannon, was named Director of Marketing for the Tyson Food Prepared Foods Group.
Rich Products appointed Sonia Rosado to National Sales Business Development Manager, South/South Central Region, C-Store Bakery Division.
Sam Torrence, was named Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Bethlehem, Pa.-based Just Born Inc.
The Honeywell Consumer Products Group (CPG) has realigned the sales and marketing team for its Fram, Prestone and Autolite brands. The personnel changes include:
* Jeffrey Bye, most recently Vice President, FRAM, assumes the role of Vice President, Prestone.
* Brian Holliday, most recently Vice President of Marketing for Prestone, takes over responsibilities as Vice President, FRAM.
* Cathy Dodd joins Holliday on the FRAM team as Senior Product Manager. Most recently, she served as Senior Product Manager for Autolite.
* Sean Lyon moves from his position as Senior Product Manager, Prestone Antifreeze Products to Senior Product Manager for Autolite Products, working directly with Eric Rozier, who serves as Vice President of Autolite. Lyon will manage marketing efforts and product development for all Autolite products.
* Jim Brown, most recently Director of Marketing for FRAM, now serves as Director of New Products for Honeywell CPG.
Jimmy L. McKinstry has been named Executive Vice President, Research and Development, of The Monarch Co. Inc., a diversified international beverage corporation.
Dakota Worldwide Corp., a Minneapolis-based retail software company, named Larry Salinas Senior Vice President and Managing Director of its East Coast operations.