You are here
CHICAGO — A special program aimed at convenience and grocery store retailers looking to grow their foodservice business will once again be held as part of this year’s NRA Show, presented by the National Restaurant Association.
Called the Foodservice @ Retail Summit, the program debuted last year. The unique learning experience features the finest minds in retail foodservice at grocery and c-stores.
Held May 21-22, the 2017 Foodservice @ Retail Summit will cover such subjects as:
- 2017: The State of the [email protected] Industry;
- Ethnic Retailing & Trends;
- Supermarket & C-store Design Evolution;
- Smoothing Relationships Between Manufacturers & Retailers;
- Foodservice Marketing in the Era of Social Media; and
- Talent Acquisition Best Practices.
Each participant in the Foodservice @ Retail Summit will also tour Latincity, a multisensory food and retail experience in downtown Chicago, with its co-founder Richard Sandoval.
Separate registration is required for the Foodservice @ Retail Summit.
For the full agenda and to register, go to restaurant.org/show.