You are here
OKLAHOMA CITY — Love's Travel Stops went on a road trip, cutting the ribbon on five new locations in five states in one day.
On Dec. 15, the retailer welcomed customers at new locations in South Jacksonville, Ill.; Ellsworth, Iowa; New London, Mo.; Norfolk, Neb.; and Cayce, S.C. The fete marked the most store openings in a single day in Love's history.
"Providing professional drivers with more safe places to park is a priority, so adding more than 450 truck-parking spaces across five states is a big deal for us and our customers," said Greg Love, co-CEO of Love's.
"The new locations are placed in areas where demands for parking and driver services are high, and we look forward to providing the 'Clean Places, Friendly Faces' to drivers in five new parts of the country," he added.
All Love's Travel Stops are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to truck spaces, the locations offer professional drivers showers, RFID cardless fueling, CAT scales and other driver services.
All locations feature one or more quick-service restaurant, including an IHOP Express at the South Jacksonville and Norfolk locations.
Details on the five new locations include:
- South Jacksonville, Ill.: located at exit 64 off Interstate 72, and features 69 truck-parking spaces, five showers and an IHOP Express.
- Ellsworth, Iowa: located at Interstate 35 and State Route 175, and features 100 truck-parking spaces, seven showers, a Love's Truck Tire Center, and a Hardee's restaurant.
- New London, Mo.: located at U.S. Highway 61 and State Route 19, and features 112 truck-parking spaces, five showers, a Love's Truck Tire Care, and a Hardee's restaurant.
- Norfolk, Neb.: located at U.S. Highway 81 and Monroe Avenue, and features 79 truck-parking spaces, five showers and an IHOP Express.
- Cayce, S.C.: located at exit 5 off Interstate 77 and features 92 truck-parking spaces, seven showers, a Chester's Chicken restaurant, and a McDonald's.
Oklahoma City-based Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores has more than 400 locations in 40 states.