You are here
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Just one week remains to enter the Convenience Store News 2016 Top Women in Convenience awards, the industry's first and only awards program that recognizes women making outstanding contributions to their companies and the convenience retail industry overall.
The deadline to nominate female leaders, mentors and role models is April 8. There is no entry fee. Award categories include:
- Women of the Year: Retailer, supplier or wholesaler executives of any rank who have had an exceptional impact on the success or direction of their company, as well as a positive impact on the convenience store industry as a whole. These visionaries have steered their companies into new markets, new opportunities and strong measurable growth.
- Senior-Level Leaders: Retailer, supplier and wholesaler executives working with the c-store channel of trade who have executed on a strategy and transformed their business in a positive manner.
- Rising Stars: Retailers, suppliers and wholesalers with job titles above store manager but below vice president, who are making their mark in the c-store industry even at the early stages of their careers.
- Mentors: Retailers, suppliers and wholesalers who have made an extraordinary effort and had an extraordinary impact on the careers of their colleagues.
- Store Managers: Retailers only; outstanding store managers who are dedicated to exceptional customer service, employee development and exceeding business performance goals at their stores.
- Single-Store Owners: Women entrepreneurs who are successfully managing and growing their independent convenience store.
Nominations should be compiled from achievements during the previous 12 months and illustrate a candidate's innovative corporate initiatives, extraordinary financial and strategic accomplishments, astute problem-solving acumen, exceptional performance and selfless charitable participation, among other attributes that go above and beyond the call of duty.
All winners will be notified by the end of April and be prominently recognized on www.csnews.com and in the July issue of Convenience Store News.
Click here for more details and to submit a nomination.