You are here
ORLANDO, Fla. – “Future 2025” will be the theme of Store Brands' 2016 Innovation & Marketing Summit.
Registration is now open for the event, which is slated for March 2-4 at the Hyatt Grand Cypress hotel in sunny Orlando. Store Brands is a sister publication of Convenience Store News.
Retailers, suppliers and service providers participating in the store brands space won't want to miss the opportunity to learn how to enhance private brand-related innovation and marketing efforts to help ensure success in the decade to come.
The 2016 program is nearly complete and will feature a wide range of speakers covering topics and issues of critical importance to the store brands industry, including:
- "The Future of Marketing: How Store Brands Can Win.” Presented by Christopher Brace, founder and CEO of Shopper Intelligence.
- "Whom Should We Ask? Identifying Consumers Who Can Help Drive Innovation." A panel including Nate Shotwell, director of new own brands and innovation, Meijer Inc.; William Donohue, Ph.D., distinguished professor of communication, Michigan State University; and Richard Spreng, Ph.D., associate professor, Department of Marketing, Michigan State University.
- "How to Structure the Private Brand Team to Advance Innovation." A panel featuring Jacqueline Ross, senior director, product development, innovation and integrity (own brands), Ahold USA; Simon Cutts, director of grocery and private label, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market; and Jennifer Oas, director of private label merchandising, The Fresh Market.
- “Wall Street Outlook for the Retail/Store Brand Industry.” Presented by Deborah Weinswig, CPA, executive director/head of global retail and technology, Fung Business Intelligence Center.
- “The Changing Face of Health and Wellness: Are Own Brands Positioned for Growth?" Presented by Annette Maggi, MS, RD, LD, FAND, president of Annette Maggi & Associates Inc.
New for 2016, which marks the event's sixth year, will be three interactive workshops focused on store brand product development, packaging and marketing. These workshops will be led by industry experts and repeated to give attendees the chance to attend all three.
What's more, the Summit will provide plenty of networking opportunities for attendees during breaks in the Innovation Zone, a reception and more.
To learn more and to register for the Summit, visit www.storebrands.com/IMS-2016.