You are here
LAS VEGAS — Kevin Martello, vice president of convenience for Dr Pepper Snapple Group, joined the 2015-2016 NACS Supplier Board as chairman. Brad McGuinness, senior vice president, corporate R&D, at Verifone Inc., was named chair-elect and will succeed Martello as the 2016-2017 chairman.
Both Martello and McGuinness were named to their positions during the annual NACS Supplier Board meeting during the 2015 NACS Show in Las Vegas. The NACS Supplier Board is comprised of individuals from NACS supplier member companies that represent different product and service categories in the convenience store industry.
During his 25 years with Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Martello has served multiple roles within the convenience channel and other retail channels. He attended Hillsborough Community College, continued his education at Amberton University, and participated in the Columbia Business School Sales Management Program and the Cornell University Sales Management Program. Martello and his wife Denise have two children and one grandchild.
In addition to Martello and McGuinness, three vice chairmen were also elected to the five-member NACS Supplier Board leadership team:
- Jay Ard, vice president, national sales, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Frank McCarter, vice president of sales, national accounts, CURTIS
- Dave Riser, vice president, external relations, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
Six new members were also elected:
- Kevin Farley, chief operating officer, GSP
- CJ Watson, vice president, small format, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Stuart Clark, vice president, trade relations, McLane Co. Inc.
- Tom Blair, vice president, national accounts, MillerCoors LLC
- Tony Battaglia, director of sales/industry relations, PepsiCo Inc.
- Wendy Redmond, director of sales, S & D Coffee & Tea