You are here
LAS VEGAS -- A new slate of officers was elected to the executive committee for NACS, the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing during the association's board of directors meeting in Las Vegas this week.
Dave Carpenter, president and CEO of West Des Moines, Iowa-based J.D. Carpenter Cos. Inc., will lead as the association's 2012-13 chairman of the board. Carpenter also chairs the NACS executive committee, which provides strategic direction and financial oversight to the association.
Also taking seats on the NACS executive committee were the following NACS retail members:
- NACS Vice Chairman-Treasurer: Brad Call, general counsel and executive vice president of adventure culture at North Salt Lake, Utah-based Maverik Inc.;
- NACS Vice Chairman of Convention: Patrick Lewis, partner at Twin Falls, Idaho-based Oasis Stop 'N Go Convenience Stores;
- NACS Vice Chairman of Member Services: Jack Kofdarali, president at Corona, Calif.-based J&T Management Inc.;
- NACS Vice Chairman of Government Relations: Steve Loehr, vice president of operations support at LaCrosse, Wis.,-based Kwik Trip Inc.;
- NACS Vice Chairman of NACSPAC: Peter Tedeschi, president & CEO at Rockland, Mass.-based Tedeschi Food Shops;
- NACS Vice Chairman of Research: Joseph Sheetz, executive vice president of finance and store development at Altoona, Pa.-based Sheetz Inc.; and
- NACS Vice Chairman: Tony Kenney, president at Enon, Ohio-based Speedway LLC.
Also on the NACS executive committee are 2011-12 NACS Chairman Tom Robinson, president of Robinson Oil Corp. (Santa Clara, Calif.) and 2010-11 NACS Chairman Jeff Miller, president of Miller Oil Co. Inc. (Norfolk, Va.).