You are here
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NACS, the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing, announced its executive committee members for the 2013-14 term.
Based upon his confirmation at the Board of Directors meeting at the NACS Show in Atlanta, the list is topped by Brad Call, who was named chairman of the board. Call is the executive vice president of adventure culture at Utah-based Maverik Inc. He has been a member of the NACS Board of Directors since 2008. Most recently, he served as vice chairman-treasurer, overseeing the association's financial plan.
Other executives elected to the NACS Board of Directors were:
- Steve Loehr, vice president of operations support at La Crosse, Wis.-based Kwik Trip Inc., was tapped as vice chairman-treasurer. As treasurer, Loehr is responsible for overseeing the association's financial plan. He most recently served as vice chairman of government relations.
- Peter Tedeschi, president and CEO of Rockland, Mass.-based Tedeschi Food Shops, was named vice chairman of government relations and NACSPAC. In this role, he will oversee the association's legislative committee and the efforts of NACSPAC, the convenience store industry's political action committee.
- Jack Kofdarali, president of Corona, Calif.-based J&T Management Inc., was appointed vice chairman of convention. Kofdarali will lead the activities of the NACS Convention Committee, which oversees the development and implementation of NACS events, including the NACS Show, one of the 50 largest annual trade shows in the United States. He most recently served as vice chairman of member services.
- Joseph Sheetz, president and CEO of Altoona, Pa.-based Sheetz Inc., serves as vice chairman of research. In this role, he will oversee the research committee, which directs the association's research and development initiatives and programs to promote the ongoing competitive viability of the channel.
- NACS’ vice chairman of member services is Rahim Budhwani, CEO of Hoover, Ala.-based 6040 LLC. Budhwani will oversee the association's member services committee, which sets the strategic direction for NACS with respect to retail membership value.
- NACS' vice chairman of international is Frank Gleeson, retail director at Dublin, Ireland-based Topaz Energy Group Limited. Gleeson chairs the international committee and directs the association’s global engagement.
- NACS' vice chairman is Tony Kenney, president of Enon, Ohio-based Speedway LLC, operator of approximately 1,470 stores in nine states.
Also sitting on the 2013-14 NACS Executive Committee are outgoing NACS Chairman Dave Carpenter, president and CEO at J.D. Carpenter Cos. Inc. in Urbandale, Iowa; and 2011-12 NACS Chairman Tom Robinson, president of Robinson Oil Corp. in Santa Clara, Calif.