You are here
ELMHURST, Ill. -- Kellogg's is bringing new displays to the convenience store channel in a move to turn passive observers into active customers. The new displays are designed to better showcase products and increase impulse sales.
New merchandising options include pre-pack corrugate displays with the flexibility to be converted into floor stands, power wings or counter displays. These updated displays feature new graphics and have the versatility to accommodate various convenience store configurations to help retailers leverage the strengths of their own businesses, according to the company.
"Visually interesting, attention-grabbing, in-store merchandising in the right locations is critical to boosting sales," said Kim Belson, senior customer marketing manager, convenience.
Pre-pack displays include:
- Special K Protein Bars floor stand, power wing and countertop
- Ready-to-Eat-Cereal hutch
- Rice Krispies Treats Big Bars floor stand and power wing
- Pringles Super Stack floor stand
- Pringles Grab & Go pedestal
- Cheez-It floor stand and power wing
- Pop-Tarts floor stand and power wing and
- Keebler Pitter Patter counter display