You are here
CARY, N.C. -- Kangaroo Express teamed up with The Coca-Cola Co. to offer discounted seats and a grand-prize NASCAR package.
The retail division of The Pantry Inc. is offering $10 off grandstand tickets to 2014 NASCAR races at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Homestead-Miami Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway. To qualify for the discount, customers must purchase three Coca-Cola 12-packs, and then unlock the specially priced tickets with a discount code at the checkout counter of participating Kangaroo Express stores.
In addition to discounted seats, Kangaroo Express and Coca-Cola are jointly offering the chance to win a NASCAR Ride Along Experience. At participating Kangaroo Express stores, customers can find a text-to-win code. One grand-prize winner will ride in a two-seat NASCAR racecar driven by a member of the Coca-Cola Racing Family at speeds up to 160 miles per hour. According to AL.com, the weekend prize package also includes:
- Trip for two to Atlanta with arrival on Aug. 28 and departure on Sept. 1;
- Two plane tickets from winner’s closest major airport;
- Two passes for trackside hospitality and race day show with driver appearances on Aug. 31;
- Hotel accommodations;
- $1,000 total spending cash for the weekend;
- Coca-Cola Racing souvenirs; and
- Transportation to and from the Atlanta airport, track and hotel.
Cary, N.C.-based The Pantry Inc. operates 1,537 Kangaroo Express stores in 13 states.