- Market research shows variety is a top priority for consumers.
- Company also begins to take possession of former Thrifty Oil locations in southern California.
Even so, the company’s convenience store net profits declined in Q1.
- Sandwich chain tops the Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchises Rankings for the second year in a row.
- For every $50 in qualified BI-LO purchases, consumers earn a five-cents-per-gallon gas discount.
- Customers will now earn a 10-cents-per-gallon fuel discount for every $100 they spend on groceries.
- CSNews will present two educational sessions on convenience store foodservice.
- Ninety locations will be remodeled by late June to have the enhanced assortment.
- Wal-Mart and its Sam's Club subsidiary, along with Valero and Casey's, have reached enforceable settlement agreements.
- U.K. grocer will focus on improving existing stores following a profit warning.
- NRC Realty served as exclusive financial advisor to City Stop during the sale.
- Major shareholder urges company to rethink strategy as new CEO prepares plan.