You are here
NASHVILLE -- Hunt Brothers Pizza debuted the next generation of its pizza shoppe displays at this year's NACS Show. The new models come in four sizes -- The Sicilian, The Tuscan, The Venetian and The Roma -- ranging from 42 inches to 102 inches.
Each model boasts several upgraded features for convenience store operators, including:
- New customizable merchandising and holding equipment.
- Easy-to-read menu boards with a simplified, three-step ordering process.
- An "Order Here" station with forms and pencils for easy selection of the brand's All Toppings No Extra Charge."
- Enhanced product photography to make products appear fresher, healthier and more appetizing.
- Ergonomic designs with additional caddy space for gloves, portion cups and Just Rite Spice.
- Expanded merchandiser space with warmers for a whole pizza, Hunk A Pizza, Wings or WingBites.
“We are proud to introduce the four new pizza shoppe models to our current and prospective c-store owners. At Hunt Brothers Pizza, we realize that the adage ‘one size fits all’ does not always apply to the c-store world,” said Keith Solsvig, vice president of marketing. “That’s why we designed and engineered these new displays with more flexibility to fit any convenience store’s setting.”
Every c-store that offers Hunt Brothers Pizza has a dedicated account representative who personally delivers product, rotates inventory and evaluates opportunities to increase sales, according to the company. The pizza brand also offers free marketing materials, a free ongoing training program for c-store employees, frequent sweepstakes and promotional opportunities, as well as an active social media fan base.
Hunt Brothers Pizza, the nation's largest brand of made-to-order pizza in the convenience store industry, has more than 7,000 locations in 28 states.