You are here
LAS VEGAS -- Representatives from top retail organizations, including ALDI Inc., The Home Depot, Vallarta Supermarkets, BP/ampm and more, are headlining this year’s Hispanic Retail 360 Summit, taking place Aug. 14-16 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas.
These retailing experts will share their best practices for boosting business with Latino consumers. They’ll also review data and trends in their market area, as well as discuss marketing strategies, production selection and sourcing, and employee recruitment and training.
Summit attendees will take home a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities of the Latino market, along with tactics to build sales in their communities.
Some of the influential retail leaders presenting at this year's conference are:
- Marcos Lopez, director of operations, ALDI Inc.
- Ana Galindo, senior manager of research, The Home Depot
- Tony Hernandez, marketing director, Vallarta Supermarkets
- Raul Lopez, marketing director, Superior Stores
- Frank Capps, executive vice president of operations and chief sales officer, Save Mart Supermarkets
- Randy Slentz, executive director of team sales, Save Mart Supermarkets
- Gary Schechner, advertising manager and social media scientist, BP/ampm
- Nancy Lopez-Pedroza, marketing manager, Unified Grocers
Don't miss the opportunity to hear from these speakers and many others representing the best of general merchandise retailers, national and regional grocery chains, convenience stores and foodservice organizations. Visit www.hispanicretail360.com to register today and save $200 off on-site registration fees.
Also, be sure to book your hotel room as soon as possible as the hotel block expires July 24.