You are here
Team members include:
- John Rudolfs, currently executive vice president marketing, MOUSA, will lead marketing operations, including fuel, merchandise and asset development.
- Mindy West, currently vice president and treasurer, Murphy Oil Corp., will be ultimately responsible for Murphy Oil USA finance and accounting functions.
- Jeff Goodwin, currently senior vice president of field operations, MOUSA, will be responsible for all field operations.
- Marn Cheng, currently senior vice president field operations, MOUSA, will be responsible for retail operations support.
- Steve Hunkus, currently senior vice president of worldwide refining & renewable energy, MOUSA, will be responsible for ethanol manufacturing operations and terminal operations.
- John Moore, currently manager of law and corporate secretary for Murphy Oil Corp., will ultimately have responsibility for the legal, insurance, and human resources functions.
"Establishing this leadership team is a major step in preparing Murphy USA to become a successful standalone company," stated Andrew Clyde, president and CEO of Murphy Oil USA. "I look forward to working with this talented and capable team to ensure Murphy USA's future growth and success."
Rudolfs, Goodwin, Cheng and Hunkus will report to Clyde, effectively immediately, while West and Moore will assume their new roles concurrent with the spinoff, the company said.
Murphy Oil USA Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Murphy Oil Corp.