You are here
CANTON, Mass. – Dunkin' Donuts signed a multi-unit store development agreement with five existing franchise groups to develop 22 new restaurants throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area over the next several years. Specific plans include:
- Existing franchisee Arun Mandi plans to develop eight restaurants throughout Washington, D.C., and Virginia. His next restaurant is scheduled to open in 2015.
- Existing franchise group Goldwater LLC plans to develop two restaurants throughout Washington, D.C. Its next restaurant is scheduled for 2015 with an additional location opening the following year.
- Existing franchise group Vigario Management Corp. plans to develop two restaurants in Manassas, Va. Its next restaurant is scheduled to open this year.
- Existing franchisees George and Nick Nistazo plan to develop nine restaurants throughout the greater Washington, D.C., area. Their next restaurant is planned for 2016.
- Existing franchisees Guarang and Nilkanth Patel plan to develop one Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination location in Baltimore. This restaurant is scheduled to open in spring 2014.
Dunkin' Donuts stated it is pursuing opportunities to further develop the greater Baltimore/Washington, D.C., market, with both existing and new franchisees. There are currently 283 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the area.
"Our secret to success is our passionate franchisees who provide a high-level of customer service to our guests every day," said Grant Benson, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "We believe that these existing franchise partners with years of experience in our brand will help become an important part of the local communities they serve."