You are here
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Convenience Store News' seventh annual Store Design Contest will accept entries starting this Sunday, April 1. Awards will be presented in multiple categories, based on the size of the project and overall look of the store. Winning retailers will excel in such areas as interior layout; use and effectiveness of signage and logos; and exterior property and landscaping.
To be eligible for this year’s contest, new construction and remodels must have taken place between January 2011 and February 2012. Entries will be judged on innovation, creativity and the positive impact of the design and/or remodel on the retailer’s overall business.
This year's award categories include:
- Best Original Store Design (a new-build)
- Best Interior Design (a new-build)
- Best Low-Cost Remodel (less than $100,000)
- Best Mid-Budget Remodel ($100,000-$250,000)
- "The Sky's the Limit" Remodel (more than $250,000)
- Best "Green" Design
Click here to view contest rules and download an entry form.
Winners will be featured in a future issue of Convenience Store News.