You are here
Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 2:00 pm ET/1:00 pm CT/11: 00 am PT
Shifting consumer preferences create uncertainty for the convenience retail landscape. Experts on sustainability and our industry will focus on best-practices enabling convenience store retailers to increase coffee category revenue and maximize profitability.
The discussion will include intriguing, exclusive and extensive consumer data focused on the insights from over 1200 C-Store coffee buyers. Listen and discover…
- The differences between C-Store and QSR coffee buyers
- How satisfied, or unsatisfied, C-store coffee buyers are with their coffee and the buying experience
- What C-store customers think about sustainability in general
- Which sustainability initiatives are compelling to C-store customers
- Revenue and brand-building opportunities!
In addition, complementary insights will be shared on the Tea category and Canadian / USA C-store differences.