You are here
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- PerformanceRetail, a leading provider of Web-based software for the retail industry, has signed 10 customers to pilot new versions of the PerformanceRetail InSite software and services suite.
Among the customers who have signed on are leaders in the convenience retail industry, including:
• Maverik Country Stores, a Salt Lake City-based operator of 170 convenience stores across the western United States.
• Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes, a 25-year old Canastota, N.Y.-based operator of over 90 convenience stores and franchisee locations.
• Kocolene Marketing LLC, based in Seymour, Ind., and operator of more than 48 Fast Max convenience stores and Smoker's Host discount tobacco stores.
• Ricker Oil Co., an operator of over 30 convenience and foodservice stores in East Central Indiana and purveyor of the popular RickerPop fountain products.
• Kampgrounds of America (KOA), a Billings, Mont.-based provider of RV, tent, Kamping Kabin, Kottage and Lodge sites at more than 465 campground locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Japan.
• Citizen's Fuel Co., an operator of convenience stores based in Asheville, N.C.
• Virginia Oil Co., a Charlottsville, Va.-based operator of convenience stores and restaurants throughout Virginia.
“We selected PerformanceRetail because of the depth and breadth of their solution and the completeness of their retail vision,” said Mike Call, president and CEO of Maverik Stores. “With the increased visibility and intelligence provided by the InSite solution, we expect to significantly simplify our retail technology infrastructure, improve our cost structure, optimize our inventory performance and enhance customer loyalty.”
“For years, our industry has looked for modern solutions with the transaction detail and analytics needed to better understand and improve our businesses,” added John MacDougall, president and CEO of Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes. “PerformanceRetail has upped the ante in the industry with a powerful solution for improved retail performance and a delivery model that lowers our costs and reduces implementation risk. We look forward to working with the solution to achieve a clearer picture of the detailed dynamics that drive our company.”
“The surge of interest we have seen from retailers in the new version of our InSite software suite is a good indicator of the industry's hunger for up-to-date, actionable data as a driver of improved competitiveness and business performance,” said Marc Hafner, president and CEO of PerformanceRetail. “Retailers continue to tell us that they need modular solutions that can be deployed quickly, enabling them to get started in weeks rather than months, speeding return on investment.“