You are here
NEW YORK -- XpressGrocer.com has entered the New York City online grocery shopping and delivery business offering same day delivery in Manhattan.
XpressGrocer.com is an offshoot of Gristedes Supermarkets, which has operated in New York for more than 100 years.
"XpressGrocer.com is a sign of the times and Gristedes has backed XpressGrocer.com with over 100 years of quality products at competitive prices," said John Catsimatidis, chairman and CEO of Gristedes Supermarkets. "There is clearly a segment of New Yorkers who want the convenience of on-line shopping and we will be there for them with the largest variety and freshest products of any food shopping web site in the United States."
Catsimatidis is no stranger to offering customers convenience and value added services. He is also chairman of Red Apple Group, which operates 303 convenience stores through its Warren, Pa.-based subsidiary, United Refining Co.
To ensure customers convenience, XpressGrocer.com offers:
* Same day delivery, seven days a week.
* Free Delivery orders in excess of $100.
* Introductory offer $50 free groceries.
* Guaranteed lowest price guarantee or "double your money back."
* Over 40,000 items available.
* Full service virtual pharmacy.
* Accepts all valid coupons.
* Full service butcher, deli, produce, seafood and bakery offerings.